This program is used to compute IP address and subnetting information. It
includes a supernetting tool, and some basic whois data. It's a good tool to
really see the math behind IP addressing (binary and hex values are useful to see).
For any suggestions or to report problems, email
- Bug fixes in views. Matching readme style.
- Adding mobile compatibility by using Bootstrap.
- WhoIs Lookup via ARIN. Not sure if other countries besides US are working.
- Tried to do some improvement for small screens.
- Allow changing subnet without clearing supernet information.
- Joined the fields "IP (Binary)" And "Bits".
- Modified Supernetting to scroll, and summarize results because of high
- Modified the status field to have on/off fields instead of modifying the
text every time.